BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yikes... pics




OK... So this is kinda embarrassing. I am posting pictures that the dentist took right before he put my braces on. The only person who has seen these is my husband... and now for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to post them on the web. I just keep telling myself that these are befores. You can't really appreciate the end result until you know what you started with soooo here goes nothing. I have a very deep overbite which is bad. and my jaw goes off to the right which is also bad. plus I'm sure you can all see the weird tooth coming from way up top out of nowhere. That's my teeth in a nutshell. Still kinda shocked that I am actually posting these so more later.

(top: lower)
(Middle: uppers)
(bottom: obviously front view)

1 comments:

LexsBraceBlog said...

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for checking out my blog! I just read yours and I wanted to send all my "virtual" support your way! It's awesome that you decided to get braces as an adult - its a huge decision with fantastic results! There will be some great changes over the next few months for you and I look forward to being updated on your progress!!!!

Any questions, feel free to msg me :)

Keep smiling!

Alexis