BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Positive reinforcement

So have you ever heard of throwing thoughts out into the universe and getting good back in return? Well I'm thinking if I throw positive vibes out there about tooth movement maybe I can get things progressing. You know like karma. What goes out comes back around. A mind is a powerful thing... I'm like a mental powerhouse! Haha ok so maybe I'm getting a little carried away but it couldn't hurt right? Maybe its to early but I'm already wanting to speed things along. I'm impatient... My goal is to have these things off by my 25 bday (Nov. 2011) that will be 21 months and my Ortho said 18 to 24 months. Not a bad goal right? Anyways I'm rambling now so... Peace out. Oh yeah, I'm getting my new camera tomorrow so I will post some pics!

0 comments: