BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tedious teeth cleaning routine

So before I used to head to bed I would brush my teeth, occasionally floss, and head to sleep. Now... Not so much. Braces make things a lot more difficult. This is my routine.
1. Rinse with water to get food particles out. Trust me they're in there.
2. Take my little spooly brush thing (don't know what it is really) and go under my wires to clean out more particles.
3. Brush (sonicare all the way)
4. Floss... Holy cow now this is the chore that takes forever. I use threader floss and go under every wire to floss between every tooth! Doesn't seem that hard but it takes me a good 15 to 20 minutes.
5. After all that, yawn.
6. I rinse one more time apply some chapstick and go to bed.

2 comments:

richard-cgd said...

Hey Jamie,

Congrats on starting up your blog – you have indeed picked a good subject to write about. Blogs about dental treatment are a great way to show other people the difference such treatment can have. I am sure there will be times when you sick and tired of it but it will be worth the trouble in the end.

I am writing to you as I feel you and your followers could benefit from a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ possibly on your sidebar, which would give you are your followers access to information concerning treatment like braces as well as a host of other dental treatment like teeth whitening.

The Cosmetic Dentistry Guide is the leading provider of cosmetic dental information online in the UK, and includes a forum as well as an expert answers section, so if you or your followers have any questions then feel free to ask.

Orthodontics - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/orthodontics.html

Our homepage is: http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/

I hope the treatment goes well and you get the smile that you want. Also, i'm sure you'll get used to the cleaning process soon enough!

Richard.

JDC said...

Hi, Jamie! I'm 22 and I got braced last December, first on top then bottom. I live in Europe (I'm portuguese) and I also have a blog.
Probably you won't understand my language, but you can see my evolution in pictures...
In a short story, I have a preety small mouth and jaws so I had to remove 8 teeth, wisdom and pre-molars.
http://jorisometalico.blogspot.com