BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 3

Week 3 was Friday and I am feeling great! I took some pictures today (not sure if I'm going to post, don't want you to get sick of my funky mouth just yet) I see some major movement. I think its major anyway. My snaggle tooth is making its way in line with my other teeth and slowly being pulled down. My bottom teeth that were pushed back are moving in line too. I never thought this would be happening so fast. I know I still have a long way to go but seeing movement gives me hope. I'm gettingn used to my new blinged out grill and loving it. Can't wait to get spacers and bands the first week of April! Everyone says it hurts like hell but I'm ready for a new challenge. Bring it on!!!

1 comments:

Greg Reese said...

Wow, see some movement already? Nice! I am getting my wires this week. I had my teeth extracted last Thursday, and I can't wait to get the ball rolling!

I am also glad to see another person who is taking the initiative with making a blog about their braces experience :) Mine is at:

embracingbraces.blogspot.com