BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

1 Month Anniversary




So today has officially been one month with braces. I have to say it hasn't been that bad... I mean after the feeling of getting kicked in the teeth the first couple days. I have noticed movement. My gangley tooth up top is starting to get pulled back in and my bottom teeth have been pulled in as well. I think I have been doing a pretty good job of doing everything my ortho has asked of me. I brush at least 2 times a day... more like 4 because if not I look ridiculous with all the stuff in my teeth. I floss every night... even though it's the absolute most time consuming thing I have ever done in my life (no exaggeration... it really is) I practically keep my spoolie brush in my back pocket for emergencies. I tell my teeth everyday how much I love them and appreciate them moving so well...and again no exaggeration. Positive reinforcement helps, or at least it couldn't hurt. I go in next month for spacer and bands... but if you've been reading my blog you already know that considering I put it in last post. SO yeah... all good here and the braces front. Thanks for reading. Enjoy looking at my mouth haha. You guys are awesome for putting up with me... I don't know how you do it. I even annoy myself sometimes.

0 comments: