BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out on the town.

So last night was the first ladies night for my braces. I went out to dinner with a couple of my girls... A bbq restaurant was probably not the best choice. Don't get me wrong I've been out with my braces before... But the thought of me having barbecue pulled pork stuck in my braces just freaked me out. I ordered chicken strips and mashed potatoes instead. Usually I go to dinner with my husband and he kindly tells me when there is something stuck in my metal mouth. I just didn't have the balls to ask a table full of girls to check my teeth for me. I also found it a little inappropriate to whip out my personal mirror or run to the restroom with my emergency tooth kit. I felt oddly uncomfortable after dinner sitting around the table catching up. I know I was probably just being silly. I couldn't help but think they were all staring at my mouth. Overall it was a great time but still at the end of the night I ran to my car to check my teeth and make sure that they were laughing at me being funny and not because I had something hideous in my smile all night. All turned out ok once I realized my teeth were still in check.

0 comments: