BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 7

Week 7 is tomorrow. Yay! Teeth still moving. I feel pressure and pain in different parts of my mouth on different days. I figured my teeth would just stop moving by now considering how fast they started and how much they've moved so far. I'm extremely excited that they are still going. I go in in a couple weeks to get my spacers. I am starting to get a little nervous about it. I just hope I'm not a wimp and find out they aren't that bad. I only have to have them in for a week so that's awesome. When I get them taken out I will get my first adjustment. So freaking excited to get some new ligs. I think they are starting to stain but no one else seems to think they are. I think I'm going to get some colors on the bottoms just to see how I like it. I gotta get something rockin tho. I'm thinking like some sweet dark purple or something. Who knows. But anywhoo... I'm out for now. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: