BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 9

I am counting down the days until I get my spacers out. I just have this vision of the huge relief I will feel when then come out. I go for my first braced cleaning on Tuesday. My Ortho told me they can take my spacers out for the cleaning but I will have to come in the next morning to have them out back in for a few hours. I am crossing my fingers the hygenist decides not to take them out. I just don't want to put them back in again. They aren't super painful just more of an akward kind of thing. My gums around those teeth have gotten really sore and red. The two on each side in the far back are pushed so far in you can't even see them. I have to take my dental mirror and peek up there to make sure they are still there. Anyways enough blabbing... I'm out for now. Busy teeth week coming so post more later.

0 comments: