BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 15

Yeah all. So yesterday was the mark of week 15. Teeth are still moving... Not with the speed and intensity as before but still going. I have been having some problems with my wire poping out of the bracket on the back bottom tooth. I've gone in twice to have it put back in. On time I don't know what happened it just popped out... The second time there MAY have been some beef jerky involved. I tried to play it cool when I went to have it out back in... I don't think they bought it though. She said it was all fine that it came out because I still have the thin wire on my bottoms. I go back in a couple weeks for my next adjustment. I am hoping that I get a stronger wire on my bottoms. I'm also really hoping I get to start the bands this time around. My teeth are so straight now I just want my jaw to be aligned now. Anyways I will let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!

0 comments: