BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 24... And a half

Hey guys what's up. I have been super busy lately I'm sorry. I just started going back to college and working full time... Plus my husband is kinda like a child so I got that too. Anyways, my teeth have been doing amazing. I went in about a month ago and my Ortho was shocked. He said my movement way great... I hope he doesn't say that to all his clients. He took out my before pictures and holy moly what a difference. I can't even believe I had teeth like that just 5 months ago. He also talked me into color ligs on the bottom. I am rocking the purple this time and I have to say I like it. I am in desperate need of some new pictures. I will try to take some after work today and post. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: