BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Week ummm... 31?

Yep week 31. I can't believe it has been this long since I got my braces... 7 months. My ortho originally quoted me anywhere from 10-24+ months I would be in braces. I'm hoping it's more on the 10 month side. That would mean I was almost done. Every appointment I go to he keeps telling me how amazing my teeth are doing. I am hoping that he is not just being a tooth slut and saying that to all his clients. In my opinion I think they are looking awesome. I still have not got started on the banding process though which is kind of bumming me out.

I really do plan on posting pictures soon. I haven't because I am having some serious skin issues right now and really don't want to photograph it. I have never had acne in my life and now all the sudden my skin is freaking out. I tried some skin care products that didn't help at all... my skin is a mess. I know this is off topic from braces but I just really wanted to vent about it. Anyways, I got some all natural products that are hopefully helping. Once I get my face under control I promise I will take pictures.

You guys are not going to believe how amazing my teeth look. I go back next month and hopefully we will begin the banding process. Once my jaw is in line it is all down hill from there... I hope haha. As always, thanks for reading!

0 comments: