BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cravings....

So I am having some food cravings. I think it's just because I know I can't have these items (or they are to damn hard to clean out of my teeth). So here is a list of foods that I am drooling over right now. I'm counting down the days till i can eat these.....
-Gummy bears, worms, watermelons anything gummy really. 
-Cashews... nuts in general (I eat them occasionally but they just get stuck sooo bad)
-CARAMEL, this is my all time favorite
-Laffy taffy.... mmmm banana laffy taffy rules
-Apple... that I don't have to cut into slices
-Granola bars (oats suck)
Well that's all I can think of right now... I'm starving so I am going to go drink a glass of milk and pretend it's caramel covered gummy bears wrapped in laffy taffy and covered in nuts.

0 comments: