BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

I can't take it!!

So I went in a couple weeks ago for an adjustment. All went well, I guess as good as can be expected. He didn't take my springs out. Instead he tightened them. I can't take it anymore. They are awful. I developed a hole... literal hole on the upper side of my right cheek. I stuffed cotton in my mouth for the weekend. That healed but now I have another hole on the bottom right side of my cheek. Back to the cotton. I tried wax but there is just so much spring to cover and it is way to wet. I really just want to go back and have him take the springs out. I haven't had an enjoyable meal in weeks. Every time I open my mouth it catches on the skin and rips more hole. I just am ready to be done. I go back in 3 and a half weeks. Hopefully my bite has moved enough that he can take these death traps out. Anyways enough ranting. That's all for now.

0 comments: