BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

One year, one month, and two weeks since brace day!

Man oh man what a painful journey my mouth has been on lately. I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing about these spring but good lord... It just seems like my mouth will not heal. Every time I get one sore healed, another one creeps up. I have my next appointment in 3 weeks so I am crossing my fingers he can take them off. Other than the springs not much is going on. I think my teeth have moved so much over this last year that there is nothing really visible happening now. When you first get braced you constantly look in the mirror for the slightest change. Now after this long all that stuff is done. My teeth are basically straight. This is the time in treatment I would assume people get antsy. I know I sure am. I know there is still work to be done but this step is work that you don't really see. Well I'm just glad I am now more on the almost finished end... instead of the just started end.... even though I don't think I am even close to done.

0 comments: