BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

14 Months 1 Week

So I figured I would post some pictures of actual progression instead of me just being silly. If you want to see all the progression pictures from the beginning I added a progressions page, it is over to the right. It has everything from the beginning. Anywho... Everything in the mouth is looking pretty good. I have some spaces opening up on my top teeth. The ortho said that these are nothing to worry about. He is trying to get my jaw all sorted out then he says he will go back and tighten everything up. I am just shocked looking back at how my teeth touch now when I close my mouth. I am wearing my bands like it is my job. Every single night I put those bad boys in. I do not want to go back to springs. Since today is Sunday I am wearing them today too... A little extra couldn't hurt right? I go back in 3 1/2 weeks and I just want everything to be right. I want to get movin' on to the next step, whatever that might be. So without further adu... here are my teeth!


0 comments: