BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

14 Months, 3 Weeks, and 3 loooong days.

It seems like when I first got braces time flew by. I got them on and before I knew it, it was time for an adjustment... and then a year passed. 
Now. time. is. dragging. on.
I feel like these things have been on for a decade. 
I always thought that once I got my braces on I would just get use to them and eventually forget they were there. 
Not the case. 
I am aware every second of the day I have braces. 
If I forget, even for a second, that I have them
someone is kind enough to remind me.
Tonight at dinner is a fine example. 
Me and my husband went out. 
Eating out is always a challenge for someone with braces. 
You want to make sure that you order something that doesn't cause a huge mouth malfunction.
Well, we were eating and all of the sudden my husband turns to me and says, 
"I'm so glad I don't have braces." 
Wow honey thanks. I know he didn't mean it they way he said it but crap man. As if I don't feel disgusting enough while eating in public. 
Next Friday I go back for an adjustment, some new brackets, and some new elastics.
Hurray for another painful weekend.

0 comments: