BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

15 Months 1 Week... 3 Days.

So on the braces front there is nothing new to report. 
My teeth are still there... as well as my brackets.
Elastics are also still along for the ride. 
Everyone says it gets worse before it gets better. 
I am still waiting for the getting better part. 
I guess they are talking about the look of your teeth
and in that case, I look way better than I did.
I just want to know when the whole process of braces gets better.
Maybe that part doesn't get better until you get them off.
My teeth no longer hurt, my lips are no longer dry, and my cheeks have toughened up.
Everything is good.
I just don't know why I am having such issues with my braces.
I. want. them. off.
I am 15 months in and at last check, I will be in them for at least 24.
That is 9 more months. 
I don't know if I can handle that. 
I want to eat in public without running to the bathroom.
I want to not be paranoid when I talk to co workers.
I want to not have to constantly ask if I have something in my teeth.
Last but not least, I want to be able to recklessly bite into food
without worrying I will break something.
Or wonder how hard it will be to remove from my teeth. 
Enough Debbie Downer.
At least my teeth look beautiful underneath all that hardware.

0 comments: