BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

15 Months and 2 Days

This is my pre-orthodontist bliss... 
A couple hours before my appointment and life is good.


I don't have a picture of after but I guarantee it's sad.
I got two new brackets, one on each of my very back top teeth.
Needless to say, those teeth have never had brackets and my teeth and cheeks are paying the price.
I also got one of my molar bands removed. 
This is not quite as satisfying as it sounds. 
I was 100% positive that my molar was coming out with the molar band. 
Those suckers are really one there.... not good.
So today I am back on the wax, hard. I am putting on wax like it is my job.
I am also now on the milkshake diet. My newly braced molars are super sensitive. 
Just looking at that pre-orthodontist picture and thinking this too shall pass...
6 weeks until the next stage of adventure begins.

0 comments: