BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

16 months 2 days

Here is a pic i took this weekend... looking pretty good if i do say so myself. I have to say that this 6 weeks has probably been the hardest. I have already had a wire clipped and now i need to go back and have a couple more done... for some reason these wires just really want to cut me. Not only have my teeth been super uncomfortable this time... but everyone seems to be getting their braces off. I know this one guys from work and we have always had this unspoken braces bond. Now he has his off and our bond is broken. Every time i see him now he gives me a little wink... kinda like he's saying hang in there it will happen to you one day. What the H man... also i went out of town last week to see my inlaws and they gave me the look. They even said... really you still have them on... haven't you had them forever? My thoughts exactly man. Oh and just to make me feel even better about myself i go to work on monday to find that my coworkers mother got her braces off. She is 50 and only had hers on for a month before i got mine. What the H man. I guess my hopes of getting them off before my family reunion next month is out of the question. I go in again next friday. I am going to ask him seriously if he has an estimate... just a ballpark figure. I feel like it has been forever. Let me off this ride im done.


0 comments: