BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Way to long...

Last week I had adjustment number... I don't even know... 1 million?
Ok, so I may be exaggerating that one a bit but it feels like it some days. 
So I finally asked the big question.... How much longer?
As everyone knows, I was sentenced to 2 to 2 1/2 years in braces. 
I asked him to give me a rough estimate for getting these bad boys off. 
He said that everything is looking good and I could have them off in January. 
That would be 23 month!! He did say it could be sooner or later but that was his guess. 
I bounce back to work on cloud nine... only 7 more months? Heaven right?
Well apparently I was the only one who thought that was a good time frame. 
Everyone at work was like really, another 7 months? 
I thought 7 more months would be cake... I mean I have already had them for like 17 so whats another 7.
Well bubble burst I guess... thanks co workers. 
Other than that nothing really new happened. I am going to Cali next month to visit family.
I asked if I could come in before I left to get my ligs changed. I don't want to go see family with stains. 
He was awesome he scheduled me for the day before I leave. 
Yay for no stains.... and possible only 7 more months!

0 comments: