BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Yay for Vaca!!

I am running out of exciting things to talk about regarding my braces. 
Not much is happening...
They.
look.
fine.
Take them off already. 
I went to Cali last week to visit family and it was awesome.
I have so much going on always so it was nice to get away from everything. 
The week before me and the hubs went to Lewis and Clark Caverns.
I guess we have been trying to do some fun stuff while the weather is nice...
it wont be for long.
Here is a pic... you can see how much straighter my teeth have gotten.
I think they look perfect. My ortho does too but we still are working on the jaw soooo.

Sorry for the lack of tooth info. I just don't have anything new to report really. 
I have my next appointment in 2 weeks. 
Maybe he will have something new and exciting for me to do. 

0 comments: