BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tooth pain!!!

After all this time in braces I still get pain.
Today was adjustment day. 
Holy.Freakin.Cow.
He put in a strong wire... like superman had a baby with Hulk strong.
I swear he was practically standing on my face trying to push that wire in.
Yeah, it hurt. You think I am exaggerating, I'm not. 
So I go back in 6 weeks. Story of my life. 
He says next time he will FINALLY take off the buildups I have on my molars.
Then he says he will start bending wires to finish all the tweaking. 
Tweaking... yep that's right. We are in the finishing stages. 
Maybe we're not quit talking end game here but we're getting close, I can feel it. 
I can taste the freedom... literally, I am hungry, my teeth hurt like a.... well you know. 

0 comments: